China Wholesale Stainless Steel 304 Stainless Steel Wire (304SSW)
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5 Tons/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZSW
- Cross Sectional Shape: Round
- Type: Steel Coil
- Surface Treatment: Stainless Steel
- Status: Hard State
- Stainless Steel Code: 304
- OEM: Y
- Trademark: Zhuoda
- Specification: ASTM A555/A555M
- HS Code: 72230000
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Screen, Gabion Mesh, Window Curtain, Barbecue Wire Mesh, Filter, Cages
- Wide in Width: 0.2mm - 2.0mm
- Metal Wire Drawing: Cold Drawing
- Thickness: Metal Thick Wire
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand: Zhuoda
- Transport Package: Spool, Coil
- Origin: Hebei, China
Zhuoda offers stainless steel wire in several medical grades and tempers. Typically sold in hard temper, SS 302 wire is our most common alloy. Chemically, it is the same as SS 304 except for a higher carbon content, which effectively gives it a higher tensile strength for a given amount of cold work. We also stock hundreds of sizes of 304, 316 and 316 LVM wire. Other alloys are also available upon request and special sizes can be custom made if not available in stock.
Wire can be sold as straight random lengths, coils (not all sizes in stock but can be made) or Vita can provide fully fabricated parts or assemblies out of wire. Some of the most common requests are for step grinds, specially formed pins or shaped mandrels; however our process capabilities are not limited to these parts alone. Please send us your drawing and we will respond promptly with a quotation.
We can make larger sizes within days if needed and can accommodate some special alloys.
Diameters available: .005" through .125" in stainless steel 302, 304, 316 and 316 LVM alloys.
Close tolerances (.0002) available if required.
Centerless ground or drawn finish.
PTFE coating on request.
Our stainless steel wire meets appropriate ASTM specs.
Max. Deviation Tolerance (mm)
Application of Stainless Steel Wire:
|Contact||Mr. Jack Gee|